Fall Days

We had a fun day today. We've been going to baby story hour at the library on Fridays for about a month now and today, being Halloween, they had all the kids dress up. So, Cole got to wear the skunk costume Uncle Nate bought for him! Isn't he too cute!

It's hard to believe Cole is already 9 months old.

This fall had been really beautiful and Caleb took Cole into our street this week and got a few cute pictures. The tree in our yard has never been so red before!



Auntie Hannah and Cole got to be really close while she and her friend, Trist, stayed with us. I think this is one of the only ones we got while she was with us (for almost a month!)


So, that's about it. I don't really have a lot going on... I'm still doing the cleanse and it's going well. I'm learning what I can and can't eat... and have decided that life is kind of boring without good food. That's ok though, cause I'm feeling great.
Bye for now.




Comments

Popular Posts