Where have I been?

Sorry it's been so long. I have been processing stuff from my last post and haven't really felt like there was much to talk about.

I do have some stuff to talk about now! We went on a trip to Philadelphia, PA for a wedding this last weekend and had a great time! I was also my birthday weekend- where I turned 24. I can't believe I'm almost half way through my 20's. Time flies. We had a blast in the city of brotherly love. Got to go to the most amazing art museum that I've been to in America. (you know the place- where Rocky climbed the steps during his training!) and also got to see the Liberty Bell and Independance Hall as well as Christ Church (it's one of the oldest churches in America. They've held service there for over 300 years!). There were so many other things to see and do, but we only had 2 days in the city. So, we crammed about 3 days worth of site seeing and have called it a great trip.

Oh, and the wedding was beautiful- it was set in this country estate with wonderful landscape and trees. It was so pretty. I'm so thankful that we were able to make it. Samantha, the bride, is one of Caleb's childhood friends, and I know she was blessed that we were there.

On a side note, I am going to be working out extra hard the next few weeks. I got asked if I was pregnant again-- at the wedding, by the bride's grandpa! Nice, huh? I don't think I look pregnant, but maybe other people think I do. I'm totally sick of this extra 15 pounds, and this was a really hard thing to hear. So, I'm going off of sugary things again and plan on working out a couple times a week. Wish me luck and don't ever tell someone congratulations for being pregnant when you aren't sure and they don't look like they're 8 months along!

The End
Pictures to follow sometime soon.

Comments

Popular Posts