Hair

I'm in a dilemma and I realize that there aren't very many people who read this, but I just needed to vent for a minute. I hate my hair right now. It's getting longer and still has layers from long ago, and I don't want to go get it cut until I know what I want, so I just keep letting it grow and it keeps grossing me out. not to mention, I've got a lot of white hair now peppered throughout my head (due to this wonderfully stressful year, and probably to becoming a mommy) and I don't know what to do about those. Part of me just wants to ignore them and let them grow and go white gracefully, and part of me wants to dye, dye, dye them. However, either solution ticks me off. I mean, I don't want to have to dye my hair and I don't want to have white hair either. I just want my hair back. I want my long, nice, dark hair back. So, there you go. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

Comments

Kyle said…
Shave it all off!

No serious...just dye it...its not the end of the world...tons of women do it.
Emily said…
Sorry your hair is frustrating you right now :-( If it's any consolation, my hair is bugging me, too. It just keeps growing and I don't know what to do with it, either.

I think you should dye it! My personal opinion is that you should pay somebody to do it and you should get it done like every 8 weeks. My Mom's lady charges only like $40 for a cut and color.

When my hair starts changing I'll start dying it (or highlighting it).

Let's go get it cut together when I'm there in a few weeks!

Crud, just realized I forgot to call you back!

Popular Posts