sick

So, today I'm sick. In fact for the last 3 days I'm been sick in bed. I haven't slept this much in ages. It's been really crummy. I mean, if you're going to take a time out in life, shouldn't it be because we want to take a time out? Not because we have to? Like, it sounds really nice to get a hotel room, all by myself, and just watch tv (we don't have cable, so hotel rooms are really fun!) and read a book and maybe go on a walk alone. Just for a day. To take a time out. Nope, planning that type of thing might happen, but most likely, my time outs are like this one. I'm in my room banned from the rest of the house as to not get everyone else sick, and I get to sleep and be on the laptop. And, it's not like I"m just chilling either-- I'm sick. I'm hacking up a lung, and my throat is so sore that it hurts from my ears all the way down to my neck. So much for a time out. So much for a day alone. I get to be with germs. Yum. Wish me good health for the rest of the year.

Comments

Emily said…
Blech, so sorry! Thinking about you today. Hope you feel better soon!

Popular Posts