Another Week

So, it's been a pj's week so far. I'm feeling rather slothful. However, knowing that school starts up again in a week, sorta makes me feel better about waiting to take a shower until 1pm (OK, some times it's been later! gasp!). I have been stuck at home without a car and with no motivation to really do anything but lounge around and hang out with my little one. So, that's what I've been doing. I'm thinking that maybe I should do art projects with my kiddo this week, so that we're doing something fun and constructive, and let's face it, it's really difficult to stay at home all day with a 3 year old and have nothing to do. Well, that's not entirely true, there's been TV. Which, I'm thinking needs to be cut out (maybe just 2 days a week?). We get too much screen time in... maybe tomorrow we'll do a art project (as long as someone gives me a suggestion) and then we'll bundle up and rake leaves (yes, we've still got those, as our oaks don't drop them until the end of December). Sounds really nice as I'm sitting in a quiet house, smelling bread bake, and feeling all cozy and warm. But, for now, I think I'll go sip on my Malibu rum hot cocoa and watch a movie while thinking about how my freedom to do these types of activities is going to stop soon.

Comments

Popular Posts