Nate

Today is another day where I've got a million things to do. However I wanted to take a moment to talk about my big brother Nate, whose birthday it is today. He would be 30 if he were still alive. He was a man with a huge heart, always wanting to help those in need, a constant tease, a fast talker, ADD, always scheming for the next thing to do, an avid Nintendo player, an athlete, someone who valued family, and most of all, he was my big brother.

I miss him everyday.

I think about him and talk about him more now that he's unavailable to me. It's weird how that happened-- how come I couldn't think to call him when he was alive, and now all I want to do is call him.

Take a moment today and call those who you love and haven't talked to in a while.

I love you, Nate, and wish things had been different. Happy 30th Birthday.




Comments

Popular Posts