It's been a while

Hi friends. It's once again been quite a while. Things here are running along fast! I am now 25 weeks pregnant with our daughter. I can't believe in about 15 weeks we will be parents to two children! As far as the pregnancy goes, it isn't that bad. I'm hungry a lot and tired all the time, sleeping is becoming more and more difficult, and I have to pee all the time. So, normal.
Thanks to some good friends, things in her room are coming along swimmingly! We got her walls painted, crib set up, furniture moved and shuffled around the house to accommodate our changing and growing family. I think more than anything else, I'm just trying to get through each day with one accomplishment! Today I got my guest bathroom cleaned! I knew, huge success. ;)

I also have started working a little bit and am loving this new venture I am on. I am working as a business owner of thirty-one gifts, an awesome bag company that does home shows and works to give women flexibility, organization, and freedom. I think this is going to be an awesome new adventure for our family, as I will be able to work a few nights a month and bring in a part time salary as well as give me the ability to help others fundraise and get organized themselves. I have done a few shows over the past few weeks and have had a lot of fun. If you're interested in what I'm doing, please check out my new website at: www.mythirtyone.com/megroe. No pressure, but if you're interested in ordering or having a show, please let me know! I have a goal of 4 more shows (a qualifying show is $200) in the next 45 days. So, take a look and let me know if you want to help me reach my goal.

On another note,it's March and it snowed all morning. Makes me think of another March a few years ago when it snowed, and the remnants of that snow were still on the ground when my family came to give comfort and love. The anniversary of my brother's death is coming and that also means spring and new life is coming. It's weird how those two things will always be together in my mind-- that grief of a God loving person can bring about new life. New life always comes after the winter. And so, new seasons are springing into my life. I embrace them and think of Nate smiling down on me and my big prego belly.

Until next time. Enjoy where you are today.

Comments

Popular Posts