Update

Hi all.
Thanks so much for your out pouring of love, prayers, and visits. It was been so nice to know you are all standing in the gap for me and baby girl.
I'm going to make this short and sweet, because I had a fair number of visitors and I'm pooped!
My pancreas levels have gone down again today and the doctors were all pleased. My liver levels are staying put, which makes everyone a little nervous as to whether there might be another stone. They did, however, give me the go ahead to eat some real food to see if the pain came back. I ate the most delicious turkey sandwich of my life! Seriously, not eating food really gave me a great appreciation of it! No pain after eating. So, they're going to release me tonight around 9:30-- right after my steroids shot (which they've all assured me is purely preventative, but could be a really good thing for baby if I end up needing to deliver early due to complications).
So, as long as my body stays pain free through then (and we pray for the rest of the pregnancy), I'm going to do some more recovery at home this week.
Lucky for me Caleb's work is awesome and he will be home for most of the week, and it's also spring break, so I get to take it easy without much guilt.
Love to you all.
Please keep praying!

Comments

Emily said…
I'm so glad to hear that you are healing up well. Take it easy, let Caleb take care of you and rest up!!! Praying for you!!!

Popular Posts