Milk

So, I'm a nursing momma and have a sweet little one who loves it! I don't plan on stopping until she's perhaps 18 months. I think it is the best thing for her and so good for both of us. One of my very closest friends is a foster momma and she just got a darling baby boy delivered to her doorstep at a wee age of 3 days. I am thrilled for them to love this sweet baby for as long as God allows (hopefully forever) and know what I can help with. She has a baby and I have milk. So, I'm pumping milk for her to give this beautiful baby who otherwise would never get the opportunity to drink what God intended babies to drink. I am taking supplements to help produce more milk and I'm drinking a ton more water. Any suggestions would be awesome! I know I won't be able to fully supply him with milk, but even a bottle a day would be fantastic. Please pray for this sweet little guy and for my friend and her family who are all learning to love him.

Comments

Popular Posts