Quick Trip


This weekend My mom, Cole, and myself went to Salt Lake City to visit with my grandma and great aunt who were in Salt Lake City for a week doing genealogy stuff. Turns out on my mom's side, I'm related to one of the captains who sailed over here and settled Jamestown! And, my grandpa on the Mansfield side has tracked us back to the Mayflower. So, I'm pretty much an American through and through!
Anyways, we had a great time in Salt Lake... I hadn't ever been the Temple Square and so we went over and checked it out-- it's a little creepy. I didn't want to stay for too long. We also went to the capitol building. So, I thought I would include a few pictures of that. It's a pretty impressive building. I wish we had buildings that were made to be beautiful and not just utilitarian.




Comments

Shelley said…
That looks like it was a super fun trip!!

Popular Posts