I won!!

So many of you know that I've been in a huge, big, long fight with my insurance provider-- Blue Cross of Idaho-- over their unwillingness to cover the birth of my kiddo (last year 1/28!). I've appealed them 3 times and have made lots of phone calls (which, have you ever called the insurance company before- it's like a 30 minute minimum! And with a baby, that's an eternity!). I finally got a letter from the vice president saying that because they informed me badly, they were going to cover Cole's birth! Yea. I got excited, yet the check didn't come. So, I waited and gave them time, and all the while thought to myself that I wasn't actually going to get the check. Low and behold, yesterday I got the check!! All $1769.13 of it. I have to say that sometimes being a pain in the butt gets you what you want. So, I just wanted to #1 say that I'm so happy I won a fight against the man and #2 I am pleased to say that insurance isn't always a crock.

Comments

Emily said…
Yippee! So glad to hear that you won! Hope you had fun snowboarding!

Popular Posts